Article provided by: NorthStar Detox & Rehab Center
We invite you to North Star Detox & Rehab Center today for comprehensive and comfortable residential drug rehab in Tarzana. The sooner you will begin the detox process and move on with inpatient care, the easier and more comfortable the recovery treatment will be. The detox process can come with severe withdrawal symptoms, and you need continuous medical and psychiatric assistance to ensure your safety, peace of mind, and comfort during the procedure.
What to expect during residential drug rehab?
Our Tarzana treatment centers offer customized inpatient care in a luxurious and welcoming environment. The inpatient drug rehab process can last between 20 and 60 days, depending on your overall health, addiction severity, and recovery progress, and it consists of several overarching programs like:
- Medical detoxification – As the best recovery centers in Tarzana, we offer patient-oriented detox services in a 24/7 controlled environment. The detox process lasts between five to seven days, during which our clinicians will administer medication and therapy to minimize the withdrawal, cleanse your body of toxins, and allow your body to heal and recover.
- Therapy modalities – We rely on extensive psychotherapies to treat Substance Use Disorder (SUD), including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), Gestalt Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, etc. These procedures are the heart of our Tarzana addiction treatment, helping patients overcome mental and emotional trauma, control their harmful behaviors and cravings, and embrace sustainable sobriety over the years.
- Psychiatric treatment – We rely on dual diagnosis treatment to identify and address co-occurring mental disorders that often accompany addiction. Studies show that around 50% of addiction victims also struggle with mental problems like psychological or emotional trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, etc. Our dual diagnosis treatment offers patients the tools they need to cope with these issues in the long run, preventing relapse and ensuring sober living moving forward.
- Holistic care – Our drug and alcohol rehab in Tarzana relies on holistic services to ensure a well-rounded recovery experience. The program teaches nutritional tips, physical conditioning routines, and healthy living for an active and positive lifestyle post-rehab.
- Healthy lifestyle and career-building – These are two programs that are part of a social reintegration protocol aiming to help patients with severe addictions regain their confidence and self-esteem. Our professional counselors will teach you how to become financially independent, embrace accountability and responsibility, and adopt a healthier and more positive lifestyle.
You can find all these recovery programs and more at our residential inpatient treatment centers in Tarzana, where we treat addictions of various types and severities. If you’re ready for a change, we advise you to consider our detox program as soon as possible. It serves as the beginning phase in the recovery treatment before joining our residential drug rehab in Tarzana.
Contact North Star Detox & Rehab Center for clinical assistance and intake at 818-928-2042 / 818-928-2043. You can speak to one of our clinical professionals about your situation and devise a personalized recovery and treatment plan together. We hear your pain, and we are ready to end it today!Residential Drug Rehab Tarzana
View Larger Map