Article provided by: New Start Recovery
Battling drug addiction alone should never be an option, especially when considering aggravated levels of addiction. New Start Recovery has built a comprehensive system of drug rehab in Orange County that provides you with a complete recovery experience.
Can I self-detox from drugs?
No, and advise against trying it. Self-detoxification in case of drug addiction is not only vastly ineffective but potentially life-threatening as well. You risk severe drug interactions, overdoses, and even developing new forms of drug addiction. DIY detox procedures should never be an option, yet many people try them out of shame or fear of joining rehab.
We are here to inform you that there's no reason for any of those. We are a welcoming family of health experts, medical professionals, and qualified therapists who are ready to deal with any situation, no matter how scary. At our facility, we offer extensive rehab and recovery programs, focusing on immediate detox, healthy recovery, and everlasting sobriety.
The best drug recovery programs
The best drug recovery program is one that offers a well-rounded rehab experience, focused on all aspects of addiction. With that in mind, our rehab treatment offers:
- Detox services – Providing personalized medication plans to detox the body and mind, stabilize your physiological functioning, eliminate the withdrawal, and prevent short-term relapse. The detox program will also prepare you for the next stages of recovery.
- Dual-diagnosis medical assistance – The dual-diagnosis program covers co-occurring issues like co-dependency, anxiety, depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, mental and emotional traumas, etc. Our drug rehab in Orange County relies on dual-diagnosis treatment to address the causes of addiction and promote long-term sobriety.
- Residential/inpatient services – Ideal for people fighting advanced levels of addiction and need constant supervision and support. Here we offer programs like individual and group therapy, 12-step meetings, trauma recovery, social activities, etc.
- Sober living – Transitionary phase towards social reintegration, giving you access to a variety of amenities while living in a luxurious environment. Here you get support with relapse prevention, coping skills, avoiding triggers, etc.
- Alumni and aftercare – The goal of the program is to assist with long-term sobriety while promoting healthy living.
Achieving a lifetime of sobriety is possible, but only by completing a certified rehab program. We have developed our treatment after years of research, and we believe that its success speaks for itself.
Become sober fast
Dealing with drug addiction can be a lifetime struggle. Many people never even get a chance to sobriety because they overdose or develop terminal conditions along the way. You don’t need to get to that point. Our drug rehab in Orange County offers the best tools to achieve sustained sobriety over the years, and it keeps saving lives every day.
Don’t attempt to battle addiction alone! New Start Recovery is here to offer you support through these difficult times and help you leave addiction behind. Come to our center, join our program, and start working towards a better life! Our experts will guide your steps along the way so that you will achieve a healthy, sober, and fulfilling life.
View Larger Map