Article provided by: California Rehab Campus - Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Drug addiction is a mental disorder that compels someone to repeatedly use substances and continue consuming drugs even though the person is facing grave consequences. Not only does addiction destroy you mentally, but it also casts a gloomy effect on a person's personal and professional relationships.
WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH DRUG ADDICTION?
If you are determined to change this pattern and wish to lead a drug-free life, then we at California Rehab Campus are ready to support you in your decision. Our unique approach towards treating substance abuse has made us the best alcohol and drug rehab in Orange County. With our carefully formulated treatment plans, we encourage our patients to begin a new healthy life.
HOW OUR DRUG REHAB TENDS TO INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS
Drug rehab centers in California often neglect the fact that different patients have varied needs. Some substance abuse cases may be more severe than others. This makes it extremely necessary for California drug and rehab treatment centers to modify their treatment programs according to the needs of a patient. With a customized treatment, you can better predict a patient's psychological needs and the chances of recovery also increase manifold. This is exactly what we do at California Rehab Campus.
Our rehab offers outstanding treatment programs that are perfectly customized to help individuals make steady progress towards recovery. Let's see why our rehab facilities are the top rehab centers in California.
- Evidence-Based Treatments: We offer scientific-based treatments and therapies to each patient. All our techniques and procedures revolve around the specific needs of patients. We evaluate the condition of each patient, analyze their dependency on drugs along with their psychological addiction. Using all this data, we create a treatment program based on clinical research.
- Improvised Inpatient Treatment: The best way to cope with withdrawal symptoms and fight addiction is by getting inpatient treatment. And we have the perfect California drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs that offer customized treatments based on the patient’s age, gender, dependency level, drug used, and co-occurring disorders to ensure successful long-term withdrawal from addiction.
- High-quality Facilities: A comfortable and peaceful environment motivates a patient to live a sober life. And so we aim to provide our patients with high-end facilities enabling them to learn skills to improve their life. We offer nutrition therapy, meditation, and fitness centers at our facilities that help patients restore their balance of life.
- Dual Diagnosis For Needed Patients: We recommend dual diagnosis for patients who truly need it after carefully evaluating their situation. Not all patients suffering from substance abuse have to undergo dual diagnosis. We advised standardized dual diagnosis for patients who are mentally depressed and facing severe addiction issues.
- Controlled Medical Detox: At our California drug rehab and addiction center, we provide medical detox to patients struggling with addiction. But instead of going for abrupt discontinuation of alcohol or other substances, we recommend tapering. Through tapering we lower the dose of prescription drugs helping patients fight withdrawal symptoms more effectively.
Contact California Rehab Campus to speak to our consultant, verify your insurance, and get instant help from us at 949-239-7557.
View Larger Map