Are you struggling with addiction? Going to Denver addiction treatment centers may be the answer you are looking for. Our experts can help you get your life back on track. Drug and alcohol addictions can tear families apart, but with the help of our professionals, you can overcome your addiction and regain control of your life. Lets go over some tips on what to look for in a Denver addiction treatment and detox center
Finding the Right Denver Addiction Treatment Centers
If you’ve decided to begin looking at the addiction treatment centers in Denver, CO, congratulations, you’ve just taken the most difficult step towards sobriety. Not many people succeed in overcoming their denial, accepting their problem, and actively start to look for solutions. The process ahead of you is simple enough and consists of several steps:
- Finding the right alcohol detox in Denver – Not all Denver detox facilities operate under the same quality standards. This means you need to find the right one to meet your needs. Our center ranks among the most popular, reliable, and modern in the business, with patient-oriented rehab programs, competent and qualified staff, and unparalleled long-term results.
- Calling in – Pick up the phone, call, and undergo our routine screening process. Our experts will gather information about your situation to determine the right course of action moving forward. If you don’t qualify for our best detox for addiction in Denver, we’ll recommend adequate treatment; if you do, we’ll make an appointment for an on-site assessment.
- Diagnosis and detox preparation – Our clinicians will assess your condition and plan the detox program accordingly upon arriving at our facility. It is a critical phase that allows our experts to adapt the treatment according to your medical and psychiatric profile and needs.
- Clinical detox and dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis treatment refers to treating both your addiction and any mental issues linked to it. We do this using targeted medication plans, therapy, and counseling to ensure long-term sobriety and relapse prevention over the years.
Denver addiction treatment centers are here to help you get your life back on track. Our professionals can help you overcome your addiction and regain control of your life. We offer a variety of services after detoxing to help you get on the path to recovery.
What Comes After Detoxing?
After completing detox, many clients wonder what comes next. Detox is an essential part of the recovery process, but it isn’t effective on its own — lasting sobriety is built over time in a short or long-term treatment program that addresses the complex nature of addiction. That’s why we offer a Transitional Residence Program at Detox Center of Colorado, a unique approach to residential treatment that focuses on getting patients where they need to be. This short-term program gives us the opportunity to identify the needs of each patient and coordinate post-detox treatment for a smooth transition into a higher level of care. Throughout the process, our recovery teams work closely with patients and their families to assess their individual needs, identify treatment goals, begin financial planning and more to ensure that next steps are in place at the time of discharge.
- Short-term stays of 10 to 20 days
- 24/7 monitoring and live-in care
- Emphasis on post-detox stabilization
- Collaborate with treatment providers
- Comfortable, home-like environment
Going to a Denver Treatment Center
If you’re looking for a top-rated, reliable Denver addiction treatment center, Valiant Living Detox should be your first choice. We offer a full continuum of care that includes detox, residential treatment, and outpatient programs to meet the needs of our patients. Our highly qualified and experienced staff provide compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment to help you overcome your addiction and start on the path to recovery.
We understand that making the decision to seek treatment for addiction is not easy, but we want you to know that you’re not alone. More than 21 million Americans are addicted to alcohol or drugs, and only about 10 percent of them receive treatment each year. At Valiant Living Detox, we believe that everyone deserves a chance at recovery, so we offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of our patients. Call now, come in for diagnosis and medical assessment, and start the drug and alcohol detoxification treatment until it’s too late! We can be reached by calling 720-796-6885 or visit our contact form to get started online