Maui Recovery provides a different approach to dealing with substance abuse. As one of the most adventurous and successful alcohol treatment centers in Hawaii, we provide a peaceful residential center, supportive staff, and a safe environment for your recovery.
How do alcohol treatment centers work?
Alcohol treatment centers help you become aware of your substance abuse problem and find ways for you to recover in a healthy and supportive environment. The treatment itself is hard and requires a lot of self-control, but it can work if you are willing to get back to a happy and healthy life with your family and friends.
Detox is the first step in the alcohol treatment, and you can have withdrawal symptoms like depression, anxiety, hallucinations, cravings, insomnia, etc. Once we successfully help you deal with the withdrawal symptoms, then we can move on to the actual alcohol treatment program.
Alcohol recovery programs
We have a transformational recovery, aftercare, and sober living programs for you in a safe, nurturing, and warm environment. Our recovery programs include:
- Level 1: Residential Recovery – Our most intensive program is residential recovery, where you live with us for 30, 60, or 90 days and heal your body and soul of the toxic products. We provide a week’s worth of life-coaching, counseling, meditation, yoga, self-love work, Equine therapy, and more. You are under supervision 24/7 at our alcohol treatment centers in Hawaii.
- Level 2: Extended Aftercare – It ranges from 30 days to 12 months. If you are 30 days sober, then this program is for you. You can live at our main campus and attend daily outpatient therapy sessions. Here you will get the support and a communal living environment that you desperately need after getting sober.
- Level 3: Sober Living – This program is perfect for you if you are 60-90 days sober and ready to live independently. You will live in a supportive environment where your peers will help you get back to the sober life.
- Level 4: Outpatient Care – We provide individual and group therapy sessions along with supportive group sessions for our clients living a healthy and independent life.
Benefits of professional alcohol treatment
Professional alcohol treatment can be beneficial in many aspects. Some of the benefits are
- Medical supervision to deal with withdrawal symptoms
- A safe and supportive environment for recovery and healing
- 24/7 staff availability
- Relapse prevention is easy in a helpful community
- Peer support to keep your spirits up
- Aftercare and sober living support while you transition into an independent lifestyle
Highest quality alcohol recovery retreat
Our programs are ideal for addressing your individual needs and help you become more self-aware while recovering from alcohol addiction. We know and understand the suffering and pain that comes from active addiction; that’s why we are here to help you fight yours. A supportive environment can go a long way in treating alcohol addiction.
Maui Recovery has devoted 15 years to heal you and teach you about the benefits of sober life and the harmful effects of addiction. As one of the best alcohol treatment centers in Hawaii, we take pride in knowing we help you become self-aware and live a life of your dreams.