Article provided by: Live Free Recovery and Structured Sober Living
Rehabilitation from alcohol is critical when dealing with aggravated addiction and chronic withdrawal daily. At Live Free Recovery Services, we offer NH recovery and wellness programs for sustained recovery and long-term sobriety. Alcoholism is a dangerous illness, and we’re here to assist you on your way to freedom.
How to quit alcoholism?
Depending on your clinical status, you may need New Hampshire drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehab immediately. If you require detox, we will refer you to one of our partners for urgent detoxification at one of their residential centers. Self-help doesn’t work when it comes to alcohol addiction due to the condition’s nature.
Whenever you attempt to quit, the withdrawal will come into play, causing you to relapse and destroying your confidence in the process. Self-medication is another ineffective procedure, coming with a lot of health hazards too. For safe and effective recovery, we recommend seeking professional assistance, preferably before the condition aggravates. Remember, overcoming addiction is a lot easier in the early stages when the withdrawal is minimal.
How alcohol rehab works
At our top rehab centers in New Hampshire, we promote fast and effective recovery through a patient-oriented treatment protocol. The rehab treatment is straightforward and reliable and consists of:
- Initial in-depth assessment – Our clinicians will assess your health status, medical history, addiction specifics, and withdrawal symptoms. Depending on the results, they might recommend detox in an inpatient facility as part of the recovery process.
- Detox and inpatient care – If you require immediate detoxification, we can recommend you to one of our referral partners immediately. You will then continue your recovery journey in our New Hampshire alcohol rehab treatment centers.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP follows inpatient care as a lower-level intensity treatment, providing therapy and counseling to recovering addicts. It only requires your presence several hours per day for three to five days per week. This way, you will get more time to be with your family during treatment for moral and spiritual support.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program includes individual counseling, group therapy, family support, and other programs promoting unity, social reintegration, and personal development. It will help you remain sober as you progress through the NH alcohol and drug treatment and reimagine a brighter, cleaner future for you and your family.
- Sober Living Program – The Sober Living Program is optional in case you require prolonged recovery support post-treatment. During the Sober Living Program, you will learn how to take care of yourself and grow more responsible, confident, and mentally unbreakable.
If you need immediate alcohol rehab in Concord, NH, we suggest coming to our facility as soon as possible. Alcoholism is progressive, and it will take over fast. Don’t let it get out of control; find treatment and reclaim your right to a healthier lifestyle and a brighter future!
You can contact our team at Live Free Recovery Services (877-932-6757), and we’ll take your case immediately. In case of any doubts or fears, you can speak to our counselor and ask for information on any topic that might interest you.Alcohol Rehab Concord Nh
View Larger Map